It is a special mechanism that integrates the traditional rod-crank system for transmitting motion to the slide. The device consists mainly of molten steel levers, complete with special bronze bearings and hardened pins 39NiCrMo3.
Its usage offers considerable advantages:
- Optimization, in the design phase, of the work area and of the approaching and return speeds.
- Low speed in the work area.
- Reduction in the consumption of the tools.
- Better use of any blank-holder cushions.
- Reducing of the risk of wrinkling and tearing.
- Reduced noise.
The range of presses fit to the use of this system includes double sided presses, with one, two or four connecting rods and forces from 100 to 3500 tons.